My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, September 23, 2013

Back Home - Remaining Cards to Share #6

Hello!

Going to share the remaining cards all at once today - all guy cards and all Mo Manning digital images. Every card fussy cut and Stickles added for a touch of sparkle.

"King for the Day"


"Big Guy's Bike"


"Introducing Oskar"


"Gardmer Guy"


"Big Guy Grilling"


Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog! My eyes are bad today so not much text  - will try to take photos today of the new set of dolls so I can share! I love them! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

4 comments:

Annie said...

Fab fun cards Barbara....love the backgrounds papers and wonderful co,luring of the images
TFS Annie x

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow, you made so many cards! How fun!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are all fabulous.
luv
Debby

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are some great masculine cards.