My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Monday, November 25, 2013

I Keep Forgetting to Take Photos!

Hello!

I keep forgetting to take photos of the cards I have made - mega stressful times here and I just realized I did not post all week again! I keep giving the cards away before I remember to take a photo. I made this card with remaining Graphic 45 paper that I had left after making my Oz photo/journal. I love fussy cutting and the images are so wonderful and fun to cut out. I cut out the words and the images, painted a little paper fence left over from my Halloween house and used a MS punch to make the grass. 

I did finish my first open book and will post photos tomorrow. I also finished a recipe book that I still need to take photos of. Hopefully I do not forget to do that before I give it to the person!


We had snow and then more snow lover night and this morning here in this part of WI - our first 'real' snowfall that was in inches. I had to go out to clean off the car this morning and wasn't ready to see that as I was not aware that it was going to snow. I am so not looking forward to another winter of cold and snow - I guess as I get older it gets harder to do this for many reasons. Wishing you a good day where you are.

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love this card. So much to see and then come back and look again.
No snow here at the moment but the temperature is very cold. Predicted to be -1 tonight.
Keep snug and warm. hugs Mrs A.

Unknown said...

It is so wonderful ! So beautiful. You are a wonderful artist

Sue from Oregon said...

Just as I have said before...you make the best Oz creations ever!!!

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, love the Wizard of Oz scene you've made.
luv
Debby

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a fun card. I love the papers and images. I can't wait to see your other projects. I hope the snow doesn't get too bad for you this year.