My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Border On and Center Circles Added To Flowers

Hello!

I finally have the narrow inner border and the wide outer border sewed on my wall hanging. I had to make the outer border less wide than in the pattern because of the fabric I had and then I decided to add the blue centers to the flowers to pick up the blue in the borders. I may still add some smaller accents to the center but am not sure yet. I have to ask for help in creating the layering now so that I can start to quilt it. I am happy that I took this class as it has been fun to make this project.


Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog today! We have rain and thunderstorms in this part of WI - a dark and dreary day, so working on this colorful project has added some color to my day. Jimbo has been taking a nap - waiting for 'his' chair. :<)


 Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love all the bright colors on this. I can't wait to see it finished.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Barbara warm wishes sent , hope that you and yours are well
Love this bright cheery wall hanger . The centre floral art are lovely .
sweet photos of your pal too .
hugs Shirley-Anne