My Whimcees

My Whimcees

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Flower Jar

Hello!

Made a thank you card for a very kind woman who drove me to an appointment and sat 3 1/2 hours in the waiting room with me before I was seen - plus the appointment time and driving me home. I offered for her to leave me and I would take a cab home but she said 'no problem' and stuck it out with me until the end - what a nice woman!

I used the digital image "Flower Jar" by Mo Manning - go to her website to see all of her wonderful characters and backgrounds! http://digitalpenciltoo.blogspot.com/

I love to fussy cut the best and of course this image lends itself to that perfectly! So that's what I did! I colored the vase with marker but a few days later I also made a larger poster card and fussy cut paper for the jar/water also and will post those photos soon.






Sunshine today in this part of WI - a break from all the rain. Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. You mush have great patience to do all that fussy cutting. :)